Taylor Thompson's 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Jun 2, 2013.

?
  1. Pro Bowler

13.3%
  2. Above Average

23.3%
  3. Average

46.7%
  4. Will eventually be cut

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who in their right mind just voted Pro Bowl?

I'm going to assume no one in their right mind voted that way in a serious manner. Alcohol and/or trolling had to be the reason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Right now Taylor Thompson is nothing more than a back up TE. Really how you have to think of him today is as a DE who never makes a sack but can run into offensive linemen really well. Thompson is so far behind as a TE its sad hes allowed to play in the NFL, but the nice upside with him is hes huge and has those physical traits you just can't teach. So theres some hope for him, but not for 2 more years at the position.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as long as he plays ST, and progresses at TE, there are worse BU TEs out there

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol I don't think he's seriously that bad. No he's not a starter this year. Tho he's made some good plays for us and is a good ST player. While that isn't what you want from a trade up draft pick... He's at least excelling at something. 3rd TE.... There are worse 3rd TE than him by far.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The guy straight up murders people when he blocks so I automatically think he's good for something.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I only voted probowler because MVP/HoF wasn't an option.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Didn't see an option for "Becomes the greatest Taylor known to man, even greater than Taylor Lautner" so I didn't vote.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Everyone is eventually cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar