Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Taylor Thompson's 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Jun 2, 2013.

?

What is the best level of play we will see from Taylor Thompson?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2013.
Pro Bowler 4 vote(s) 13.3%
Above Average 7 vote(s) 23.3%
Average 14 vote(s) 46.7%
Will eventually be cut 5 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,199
    Who in their right mind just voted Pro Bowl?

I'm going to assume no one in their right mind voted that way in a serious manner. Alcohol and/or trolling had to be the reason.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,957
    Right now Taylor Thompson is nothing more than a back up TE. Really how you have to think of him today is as a DE who never makes a sack but can run into offensive linemen really well. Thompson is so far behind as a TE its sad hes allowed to play in the NFL, but the nice upside with him is hes huge and has those physical traits you just can't teach. So theres some hope for him, but not for 2 more years at the position.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,913
    as long as he plays ST, and progresses at TE, there are worse BU TEs out there
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,596
    Lol I don't think he's seriously that bad. No he's not a starter this year. Tho he's made some good plays for us and is a good ST player. While that isn't what you want from a trade up draft pick... He's at least excelling at something. 3rd TE.... There are worse 3rd TE than him by far.
  4. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    The guy straight up murders people when he blocks so I automatically think he's good for something.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    I only voted probowler because MVP/HoF wasn't an option.
    GoT, The Hammer and Gunny high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    Didn't see an option for "Becomes the greatest Taylor known to man, even greater than Taylor Lautner" so I didn't vote.
  6. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,566
    Everyone is eventually cut.