Team needs to find a new QB ASAP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

YOU have nothing lol, not me

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what you said was an insult because I am older than you...grow the **** Up JC you should be better than that.

You still can't reply to my original post without being insulting because you know your post was Stupid...I got a high five and a JCbrave smash..you got squat

3. JCBRAVE

Youre older, terrific. Thats worth nothing here buddy, this is the internet

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

man you fold like a little girl...lol

5. JCBRAVE

If you say so

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I do say so!!!! now go away or post another useless thread like you normally do

7. JCBRAVE

I will dont worry

8. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Lol. It's not over. It will suck until Locker is back though. :)

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Fitz started off the game bad, yes, but this loss isn't on him. He put us in the position to win even after stupid mistake after stupid mistake. I was pleased with his overall game. It was the mental errors that cost us the game. That late hit was the dagger (even though it shouldn't of been called). No one expected Fitz to drive down the field against a top defense to win the game. I know I didn't. Those picks weren't even fully on him. I don't expect to win either of the next 2 games, but I didn't with Locker either.

If we can sneak a win out in the next 2 it'd smooth sailing to the playoffs. If not we still have a path. The back end of the schedule is very easy. If we win the ones were supposed to and sneak out 1 or 2 we aren't playoffs are almost guaranteed.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I was really hoping we'd try to get Josh.... He's got an extremely similar skill set to Jake, so the offense wouldn't miss a beat.

Also, I know Jake has done an incredible job, but guys, one of the most IMPORTANT parts about being a QB is to STAY ON THE FIELD. Freak injuries or not, call me critical, I don't care, your QB has to find a way to stay on the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar