Teamwork makes the dream work

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Damn it JC, I was just gonna start this thread but I was gonna call it "F*** All the Bullsh!+, Let's Go Titans"!!!

Jk, I'm with you JC, times are about as chaotic as they've ever been, YET we're still just 1 game back of Indy with a challenging game @ Houston. And of course we have to handle our own game but we might also get some help from Tom Brady and Co.

I was a fan of this team before both Fisher and Vince were here and will still be long after they're gone. I will NEVER hope that this team losses. I'm riding with this MF till the wheels fall off. Rusty's my QB right now and I got his back. CJ will need to carry the load for us to have a real shot at winning in each of our remaining games so this will be key.

Cecil will need to get his piss poor defense's back in gear. CJ can run for 300 yards a game but we still won't win if our D doesn't get it together.

:logo:GO TITANS!!!:logo:

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It's time for Tennessee to break out it's own personal superhero: CJ2k11!

4. Big Time Titan

I'm all for it. You know Coach and Vince have super-egos when Randy Moss and CJ2K are saying "you guys should be embarrassed".

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Ringer can be his sidekick: The guy who isn't CJ2K

6. JCBRAVE

If C.J. really is all he thinks he is, we can still win ball games. He's the most dynamic player, and while my original post says we need Rusty and Moss to win this game, C.J. is the likely candidate to get some extra work this game. Of course it will be easier for C.J. once Rusty and Moss connect a few times.

7. Big Time Titan

I have a feeling that we will come out firing the ball down-field. Houston's secondary is hilarious and if we attack then early and often they will totally forget about CJ and BAM!!! TOUCH-DOWN TITANS!!!

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I like your title better.

9. Big Time Titan

Just shooting straight from the heart.

10. JCBRAVE

^That was actually about the same as what I initially wanted to say, but then I watched the Texans Titans game preview and that line stuck with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar