Tennessee is a Prime Coaching Destination

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I know a lot of people are losing their minds over the fact that the Titans did not have a new GM and Head Coach in place an hour after the last game ended. And some are freaking out because other teams are setting up head coach interviews.

However, I think any quality head coach candidate will at least want to hear what Tennessee has to say. Here is why:
    1. Marcus Mariota: kid looks to be the real deal
    2. Tennessee media: Not exactly New York. It is hard to imagine Tennessee's media being much worse than anywhere else
    3. Potential and expectations: you do not need to be a super bowl contender out the gate to succeed in Tennessee. The team will be yours to mold. And you will have tools to do it with high draft picks and a good cap situation-opposed to a team like indy
    4. Nashville itself: the tax situation is attractive and will help attract free agents. Also many potential head coaches are family men, do not underestimate the wife's opinion. If you are a mother Nashville looks like a great place to raise a family
    5. Ownership could be worse: first off they live in Houston. If I am an NFL coach the less I see of the owner the better. And it could be worse like the mess in Miami or the junkie in Indy

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, that's why Steve Spurrier is in route.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Visor and all.....

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

....said no one

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Spurriers private jet: "big red one" just touched down at John C. tune private Nashville airport.

6. The Hammer

I just said it

7. The Hammer

I actually like Steve Spurrier. He is such a dink, it is entertaining.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

My point exactly. :biggrin2:

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. The Hammer

Where is better out of those looking for a coach?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

en route...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar