Terrelle Pryor...what pick would you use for him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are you making that up? Did Munch ever say that? That is the difference between a 1st rd pick and a 4th. You expect the 1st rd pick to play but you can be patient with later picks and have to be.

How can all 7-8 picks be ready to contribute? the whole idea of good coaching is to take good athletes and coach them up into good players in a couple of years.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Where did I say that? Oh right I didn't because you just make things up.

I said Newton gets compared with Russell because Russell was was the last gigantic bust at QB.

Newton could be the next one.

That doesn't mean they are anything alike.

You either do not comprehend things or you are are trolling. I'm really not which it is at this point.
    I hope to god you are just trolling.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I hope youre right

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

i would be reluctant using a 7th rounder on him...

5. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

Nothing.

He's got a long way to go to be a QB in this league, and we've already cast our lot with Locker/Hasselbeck.

He might make a decent WR project. But you can find dozens of them in the 6-7th rounds of any draft. Add in the off the field concerns, and he's not a player that is worth it.

Although it would be worth a late round flyer on a guy like Boom Herron (could back up CJ, possibly better than Ringer/Harper) or Devier Posey or Mike Adams.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nothing i hate more than a f*cking liar. You can't call Newton Jamarcus Russell 2.0 and then later say you made no comparisons between the two.

If they are "nothing like" each other than why did you say that? Why not David Carr 2.0? I guess since you were calling into questions Newton's intelligence(Higher wonderlic than Locker) you could only think of other black players.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Pryor cleary has ethics issues, JR clearly lacked work ethic. At this point in time their lack of ethics defines them. Pryor can still redefine himself in the NFL, if any team is stupid enough to let this loser onto their roster that is.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Why is this so difficult for you? I said Newton could be Russell 2.0 because Russell was the most recent bust at QB. Freaking Carr was drafted ten years ago.
    At no point did I compare them in any other way. They were both #1 picks. That is all I was saying. If Newton comes in with same attitude as Russell he will bust the same way.

Swing again.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

David Carr is also still in the league. Carr was a bust, but not in the Russell/Leaf category.

Trolltide just likes popping a chub every time he implies someone is racist. It gets him off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This thread is hilarious in its predictability.

RollTide can't understand what someone is saying and misrepresents their opinion.

RollTide calls people racists!

I hope this thread never ends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar