TF is so wrong with a QB who can run the ball?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Jay I saw what you claim is your laptop and it and it said "Cam" right on the case.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Brad smith was not half the passer Pryor was in college and i already proved that. Pryor will be an nfl QB and a good one.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why? Tebow played great and looks every bit the player they drafted him to be(11tds and 3 turnovers). Are you pulling a Duece now?

As for VY there is not a damn thing wrong with his physical tools his problem is in his head and heart. VY could have had every bit as fine a career as Mcnair if he had the same attitudes.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yes i would! Are you living under a rock Tebow has played well!

WTF?

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Tebow hasn't looked that great, his stats are a little decieving..

6. uatyomainemaine

uatyomainemaine Camp Fodder

This is a bogus argument! The fact that running QB's have not won the Superbowl is bogus! Can you even count the number of running QB's there have been? Well if you count them up there would be a little more than the amount of teams that was in the league when it started in 1920. That number is 11.

Doug Williams won a Superbowl with the Redskins. Now maybe some will say he wasn't a running QB. His highest for a season was 370 and he finished his career with 884. But he was the first and only black QB to win the SB. From his time til now marks the emergence of the running QB with big gaps in between.

So with upwards of 20 running QB's ever in history there has been 0 to 1 SB winner. From 1920 to 2010 20 running QB's. And let me say a couple of those were white guys as well like the rushing record holder Bobby Douglass.

For Superbowl's we have to go from 1967 to 2010. So who would like to count the whopping number of "Pocket Passers" who have come into the league. The number is probably way more than 100.

100 - to 20 or less! How can you even compare that number! The running QB is still relatively a brand new phenomenon. Stop using bogus arguments to make your points. Until more get there chance and stop being pushed to the side because of bogus arguments, your right there won't be any!!

7. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Doug Williams was not a running QB, he was a passing QB. Just because he is black does not mean he is a run first QB.

8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

You saying you would take Tim Tebow over Andrew Luck tells me everything I need to know about how you evaluate QBs. There is not 1 NFL scout or GM who would agree with you on this.

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Pryor will be an NFL WR, his success will depend on if his ego will allow him to make the switch. Cam Newton will be an NFL QB. There is a major difference in the skills the two possess.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't know if he stole it. But he still chose to acquire it and throw it out a window.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar