Thanks Jeff!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Laserjock, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

For getting the site back up...I know you were working your tail off to do so...thanks!!

2. Thanks from me as well, I know you've worked hard getting it back up, and I appreciate it a lot!

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

yee haw!!! Back in business :brow:

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I had gone into withdrawal again...

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Top 10 things to pass time when GoTitans.com is down

10. Go on a bender, sign up on Titans Central as a Jaguars fan and spew incorrect stats at the stat masters. Defend your position until you get banned.

9. See #10, just eliminate everything after the first comma.

8. Start the unofficial Peter Sirmon fan club and website. Design membership cards and come up with a secret handshake.

7. Go outside and remember what it was like to breathe air that hasn't been recirculated through your computer fan.

6. Get totally caught up on all that "Dancin' With The Stars" stuff you have on your Tivo.

5. See how many times you can consecutively beat computer solitaire.

4. Watch your Titans season highlight tapes for the last 5 years.

3. Notice that your children are 2 feet taller than the last time you saw them. Congratulate them then take them to the zoo.

2. Go to US Magazine's website and take the poll to determine who would be the best match for Jennifer Anniston. I picked George Clooney.

1. Open your browser, type in http://www.gotitans.com and hit enter. Inhale, hit refresh, exhale, hit refresh. Repeat as necessary.

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

ditto. I missed my smack pretender buddies.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yeah I was having withdrawls as well. Been over at Titan Central killing time.

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Thanks, Jeff!

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:ha:

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

thanks jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar