1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

The 2013 NFL Draft Thread - 4th thru 7th Rounds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I literally spit out my beer looking at what Sonic28 posted LMAO!
  2. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

We drafted one of dem gawd darn muslums
    Don't tell Big TT

Admiral Ackbar!!!!!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

6th round bust? Never heard of one. That's because if they don't do anything it doesn't affect us.

To be a bust you have to have hype of a high level of play. Nobody expects much from 6th rounders so if they contribute great.

Quality post, keep them coming.
  4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Poor kid....that's pretty sad! I'm surprised anyone would draft him when that's your first impression of him...lol! With that said I hope he turns into a late round gem but that picture makes him look like a Mouton clone...lol
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Don't see anyway he makes the team, we could have used another de or a freaking safety
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Mouton is gone...

McCourty, Verner, Coty, Campbell, bleedy and Wooten.

He got a chance.
  7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Well that's nice to know. I guess it's like when someone knocks over their beer but catches it before it actually spills, then brags about how great their reflexes are when in reality it was a klutzy move that knocked over the beer to begin with...lol! Well let's all hope that pic was just on of those crazy moments and not a sign of who he really is but either way he's a six round pick so if he ends up being a late round find then great otherwise no big deal.
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Wait, wait Titans you left Wooten in Pittsburgh..

air.jpg
  9. Young54

Young54 The KID

I got pushed into a pool and managed to not spill a drop! What?!?! I'm the man!

if you watch his combine video, you'll see exactly when that picture was taken. Seeing it in motion it doesn't seem like a big deal.

Phenomenal timing on the photographer's part though!!!
  10. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

In the link to his nfl.com draft profile that Ensconatus posted he's projected as a mid-rounder.