Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The answer to keeping McCarthy healthy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,277
    Are you seriously suggesting the titans wrap Star Lotulelei around Colin like some kind of protective Tongan bubble wrap?:eek:
    You have problems ..deeply disturbing problems.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,447
    McCarthy will be perfect for the NFL in 5 years when they switch to two-hand touch / flag football.
    Titanup1982 and Ensconatus high five this.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    don't let him play

sit him out
  4. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,496
    He needs to get bigger and prepare his body better. He is too small for MLB everygame. Keeping his body in shape and in good condition is key
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Huh? 237? Lol naw size isn't the problem p.
  6. Stephen Dugan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $389
    Thank you! I don't get why everyone thinks he's small.
  7. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,496
    because he is 6' 1'' and its the reason all the coaches and experts say he is getting hurt.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    No. No no. Stop.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Get a big DT like Star and I bet he plays a few more healthy games.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Dudes been injury prone for his career, into the college days. He is INJURY PRONE. Not because he's not 6'3 or whatever. Who in the hell thought that a couple inches taller makes someone less injury prone???! Like really that's some unbelievable statement... Well if he was a few inches taller his ankle wouldn't roll as often.... Mmmhmmm.

Look, I'm an injury prone person. I have to always be aware of it. My knees are bad. My ankles will just decide to give out when the entire **** ever they feel like it. I stay active with Brazilian jiu-jitsu, it's horrible for my knees because they can get tangled bad and get popped out easy. I wear extra braces to be more proactive... But that doesn't mean it still doesn't happen, I have to be aware of what I'm doing and how I shift my weight... I'm 5'7... So I'm guessing if I was 6 foot I wouldn't have these problems??? FOH.