Smack The Jaguars suck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 9, 2013.

1. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

I just explained it and it doesn't take a rocket science to figure it out ... It's not to make the franchise better on paper but it'l bring at least a shred of excitment, more butts in the seats at home games and guarenteed the top selling jags jersey ahead of MJD if Tebow were to go there.
  2. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

True but at least their would be "chants" in general. It would give them something to yell about and would put more butts in their seats for home games. I don't see how it would hurt them anymore.
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Franchise is dead. Jags look like a complete embarrassment. Those seats like that??! Wow
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Is this a Jags game or a meeting of a suicide cult. I've never seen so many or should I say few people who are clearly ready to off themselves gathered in one place.
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

:biglaugh:
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

I see their tarpage is expanding. Soon it will engulf the whole stadium.
  7. GoT

11 punts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I live in jacksonville. There was plenty of excitement surrounding the franchise locally leading up to the season. A new coaching staff, a new GM and a new owner bringing in massive upgrades to the stadium. Tim Tebow isn't going to add anything to organization other than jersey sales. Jersey sales don't add wins, which I think we can all agree are what fans want.

Adding Tebow gets people in the seats to watch a bad team for a few weeks, but the seats are already sold, so what difference does it make? A bad quarterback leading a bad team isn't something people want to watch.

Not to mention the media circus that follows Tebow wherever he goes. No organization wants to deal with it.
  9. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Would it build a winner..nope. Would it increase dramatically home attendance? Hell yes it would, FL loves the guy. Would he win a few more games than the team really deserves to win, yes by will alone he would steal a victory or two a year.
  10. GoT

1-0 vs the stoolers in the POs

1 more PO win than VY will ever have