The Kenny Britt support group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 23, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Not sure, let the week play out

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He needs to shut up AND put up. He'll get his chances when he EARNS them. He certainly didn't didn't do that yesterday. Sounds like he handled himself well post game but HE has put HIMSELF in a hole. I thought Munchak was generous toward Britt in his post game presser.

Britt is in charge of his own fate- be it here or someplace else. It is on him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I have not given up on Kenny yet and I hope the coaches haven't either. I was really glad to see Kenny actively go over and congratulate Hunter after his catch. He could have easily sulked about the benching. Kenny is certainly lacking confidence and is letting outside factors interfere with his game.

If I were Munch I would sit down with Kenny and tell him that we need him to help the team and that eventhough we have benched you the last 2 games that we have not given up on you. We want you to succeed and if you succeed then the team succeeds. Put the last 2 games behind you. Have a great week of practice and you will still be our starter.

I honestly though wouldn't be upset with Munch if he decided to try and move on with Hunter as the starter. We all know that Hunter needs to develop into our future #1.

3. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

He had a few drops. The long pass down the sideline bounced off his shoulder pad. He had 5 targets with no catches.

But I think you start him. Sometimes this kind of bad day will trigger something inside. He needs a monster day, and I want to believe he'll have that Sunday vs. Jets.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

When was the last time he was "on?" 2011 was a long time ago.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am sorry but I rooted for this guy for awhile and wanted him to do well and then this year happened. This team has given him multiple chances to succeed and he has not taken that opportunity to do so. He is a liability causing the team and offense to loose yards due to blocks in the back and holding. I would normally support a player that is having trouble with regard to some aspects of the game but Britt I will not. His off the field conduct is shameful and to be arrested that many times, not tolerable for an nfl player. His on field play is just sh**. If he wants to start, he needs to act the part, not just run his mouth.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Washington made up for his drop on the final drive and had over a 100 yards.

Walker had a good game and key catches before his drop.

Hunter made the great game winning catch, the same type of catch Britt failed to make earlier.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

*Was our best receiver

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's exactly where i'm at. Going to twitter and complaining about your playing time and expressing hate towards the Titans does nothing. Shut your mouth and earn respect on the field.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I almost felt bad for him when I thought he broke his neck on sunday. Then he got up. And I realized he dropped the pass. -1 Kenny Britt.

10. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I don't think anyone here is suggesting that Kenny is playing lights out. I think the thing is we know his Ceiling and we know his Floor.

Kenny's ceiling is extremely high and we are now seeing his floor is equally as potent in the opposite direction. I do agree that right now he his letting recent events get into his head! I for one hope he gets it together.

I'm probably the minority here, but I don't think Kenny is a lost cause. I think he needs to be refocused. However, I think it's the coaches responsibility to refocus him and get the best out him. Clearly they are NOT getting the best out of him. IMO, it is the coaches job to get the best out of EVERY PLAYER. This is why these guys are getting paid $Ms of dollars!

I definitely wish him the best and hope he can find his game sooner rather than later! One thing is for sure, if he finds his game the Titans really will give other teams headaches!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar