Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Last Game Thread (Titans @ Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. davidc502 Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $3,368
    Very true! lol
  2. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,073
    While Roos' play did fall off this year he was far from awful. He was pretty bad in a couple of games but I don't think you could honestly say that our OT play was worst then the combined efforts of Amano, Scott, and Harris.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    They made a mistake reshuffling the interior line...our tackles are fine.

However, I did see just how bad Cook's blocking is...OMG....the guy can catch and run...but he could not block me today...he has got to get that fixed.
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,073
    Stevens can be the TE on the line but Cook should see the field. Play a couple of 2TE sets like w/ him in the slot but don't sit him on the bench then throw the ball to Scaife for gods sake.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Umm...OK...not quite sure how I was slamming KFC by putting the fumble on the center, BUT, if it makes you feel better to use my post to make your post, knock yourself out.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    Oh, I agree...I want Cook out there, but his fails on blocking killed us a couple of times.
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,073
    Hence the reason I would start Stevens as our TE nest season. Cook is a better blocker then every WR on the team excluding Kenny Britt. Also, Johnson actually has a higher YPC in three receiver sets then he does in two TE sets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.