The Last Game Thread (Titans @ Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Very true! lol

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

While Roos' play did fall off this year he was far from awful. He was pretty bad in a couple of games but I don't think you could honestly say that our OT play was worst then the combined efforts of Amano, Scott, and Harris.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

They made a mistake reshuffling the interior line...our tackles are fine.

However, I did see just how bad Cook's blocking is...OMG....the guy can catch and run...but he could not block me today...he has got to get that fixed.

4. Finnebosch

Stevens can be the TE on the line but Cook should see the field. Play a couple of 2TE sets like w/ him in the slot but don't sit him on the bench then throw the ball to Scaife for gods sake.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Umm...OK...not quite sure how I was slamming KFC by putting the fumble on the center, BUT, if it makes you feel better to use my post to make your post, knock yourself out.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Oh, I agree...I want Cook out there, but his fails on blocking killed us a couple of times.

7. Finnebosch

Hence the reason I would start Stevens as our TE nest season. Cook is a better blocker then every WR on the team excluding Kenny Britt. Also, Johnson actually has a higher YPC in three receiver sets then he does in two TE sets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar