The Last Game Thread (Titans @ Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidc502

davidc502 Special Teams Standout

Very true! lol
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

While Roos' play did fall off this year he was far from awful. He was pretty bad in a couple of games but I don't think you could honestly say that our OT play was worst then the combined efforts of Amano, Scott, and Harris.
  3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff Member

They made a mistake reshuffling the interior line...our tackles are fine.

However, I did see just how bad Cook's blocking is...OMG....the guy can catch and run...but he could not block me today...he has got to get that fixed.
  4. Finnebosch

Stevens can be the TE on the line but Cook should see the field. Play a couple of 2TE sets like w/ him in the slot but don't sit him on the bench then throw the ball to Scaife for gods sake.
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Umm...OK...not quite sure how I was slamming KFC by putting the fumble on the center, BUT, if it makes you feel better to use my post to make your post, knock yourself out.
  6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff Member

Oh, I agree...I want Cook out there, but his fails on blocking killed us a couple of times.
  7. Finnebosch

Hence the reason I would start Stevens as our TE nest season. Cook is a better blocker then every WR on the team excluding Kenny Britt. Also, Johnson actually has a higher YPC in three receiver sets then he does in two TE sets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.