The Marc Mariani Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black66

Black66 Starter

I'm just glad we finally have a good white guy on our team! haha Just kidding!!!

Mariani has definitely changed our special teams in a good way even though he did have a few miscues earlier this season. I love how quick he is and I hope we can work him into the offense some next year, maybe slot receiver.

2. Some_guy

Some_guy Practice Squad

lawl

The only one that is debatable is the Denver game (a game the Titans were only in because of his TD return) where his "muffed" KOR cost them a chance to drive the field for a tie. Considering how the offense was doing at the time, it wasn't much of a chance anyways...

If anyone cost them the game it was Hope

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

When Marc Mariani was born, HE slapped the doctor on the

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

My wife said she likes when Mike Keith says Mariani hit it hard.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It cost us 7 yards of field position and Rusty Smith threw an INT on the very first offensive snap of that drive. Mariani's "mistake" didn't cost the team a damn thing.

And I would love to know other than the Denver game, in which he scored a touchdown, which games he literally handed the Tennessee Titans a loss. Please tell me these games.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

How come Mariani gets a post about how good(NOT) his playing.

What about

Nate.
    Roos.
    Tulluh
    Marks
    Haye
    D will
    MCcourty
    Finny
    Stewart
    CJ
    Hall
    ect..what makes this guy so SPECIAL??

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Finny has been doing ok at best.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The fact that it irritates you doesn't hurt :D

I'm still waiting for those three or four games, by the way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Some_guy

Some_guy Practice Squad

Well, he's leading the NFL in punt return average, he's 8th in kick return average, and he's scored twice. All as an unheralded "D2" (FCS) player. On a team that had laughably inept return teams last year. The better question, is what your beef with him is? I'd assume you're just trying as hard as possible to avoid the crow you have coming, so you're doing every mental gymnastic possible to convince yourself he sucks

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Steelers game give them the game with the Second play.
    Denver you already know.
    Redskins give up field position lost us that game 10 yards for bironas is huge.

And a much of other times he had bad returns during games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar