The Marc Mariani Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dude, Rusty Smith threw a pick on the very next play after Mariani cost us 7 yards. Do you think if Rusty Smith had those seven yards back he wouldn't have thrown a pick?

Mariani fumbled once in the Steelers game, I'll give you that. We also had 6 other turnovers.(Thanks VY and CJ!)

Marc Mariani has apparently single-handedly made us 5-5, considering he lost us AT LEAST four games.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW my brother sits where he has a great angle on the home sideline and he said that KO would not have went OOB - take that for what you will

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Costarica I'd love to hear who your favorite player on the team is because I could probably make a case for them costing us 3-4 games too.

You don't go 5-5 without having everyone have some bad games.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Yes how come he gets more attention then the others.Besides the QBs No player deserves extra attention like this .

My Fav player is Jason Jones by the way.

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Word is Mariani is going to be covering the opposing TE the rest of the season...

CHAMPIONSHIP!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

they need Mariani to play TE, i think he could be awesome.

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Heck with all that, Mariani should play both ways! He should be QB and MLB.......Super Bowl!

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I've seen Buehller make some sweet tackles this year, actually. The dude can wrap 'em up.

Anyhow, with all the drama that's been going on this year, guys like Mariani get lost in the mess. Good on him; he's made good and he's rectified one of last year's serious areas of concern. With the kind of vision he's got, I would like to see what he can do on a screen play, with blockers out in front...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar