Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The New Batman

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by TitanJeff, Aug 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    Because he has self-respect.
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    I guess I just don't see the big deal in continuing a role like that - even if the movie will suck.

It won't effect his career. He's been cast in so many different types of roles and excelled in all of them.

Bale is a massive douchebag, and I'm not saying that because he decided to stop being Batman. I'm saying that because he is a douchebag... it's been proven countless times.
  3. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    I read that Bale is bored with the character. He said the same thing RDJ is saying about his role as Iron Man. Bale said he was interested in reading what Christopher Nolan had on the new movie but it seems it wasn't good enough. I also wonder if this was more of the production company wanting to trim the budget of bloated actor salaries.
  4. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    No Suckerpunch was one of the worse movies I've ever seen...and working in video post and having worked on alot of independent films...I've seen bad.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    I'd of rather it gone to Josh Brolin but Afflack isn't a horrid choice. He just wouldn't be my first of second choice for Batman.
  6. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    How dark and brooding was Michael Keaton before he played batman?
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872

I don't know what it was but the first batman movie is just badass. All-Star cast all around, great soundtrack, but hot damn......Kim Basinger................wooooo!
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Michael Keaton was not a good Batman, there I said it.
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  9. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872

**** gets me pumped after the bridge into the ending....
  10. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $2,181
    The villains make or break Batman movies. Heath set the bar so high that it is going to take a great writer, director, and actor to create that magic in a bottle. J. Depp would have made a great Riddler IMO, but that didn't pan out. Bale realized this and wanted no part of it. Batman changes like James Bond, but Bale was THE best Batman by far. Not even close!
    Aqutis30 high fives this.