Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434
    [IMG]
  2. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,450
    Nah just amused.
  3. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434

And it's our choice to feel a certain way towards other "fans". We are a community. Certain people of this community "quit" when things get rough. People tantrum even. Then when good times roll or excitement comes about, they join right back up ready to high five people.

Except. I don't want to high five them. That connection I may have had with them is gone, especially when other people were participating and keeping their cool when things were really rough. I have more respect and a much closer connection to them. They aren't fair-weathered. They don't take the "easy way out."

So yea, if we feel a difference towards certain posters than another, we'll "choose" to label them how we want.
    titan520, UrbanLegend3 and Gunny high five this.
  4. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,450
    K. Fair enough. But most of the people saying they were done was because Munchak was being retained. Now that he is fired it makes sense they are satisfied. They haven't violated your "bro-code" because they weren't being wishy-washy. Things changed so their opinion did as well. Just makes sense IMO.
    Scarecrow and MilwaukeeTitan high five this.
  5. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434

Changing opinions, and "quitting" are two different things.
    Riverman high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    Damn hippee! Some of us like fans that don't quit and have a new favorite team just cause they didn't fire or sign the QB/Coach/RB/WR/Draft Pick/lose final 2 games/VY/DBC.
    The Hammer and Riverman high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,869
    You do realize I used that purely as a figure of speech right? Do you berate people when they refer to playing on the offensive or defensive lines as "battling in the trenches"?If you take things like that so literally you must get really pissed when you hear terms like "the war on drugs". I'm not stupid enough to compare something as mundane as football to actual warfare.I don't have the balls to stand on the front lines and do the things our soldiers do for our country so I have the utmost respect for their sacrifice. Not sure what cause you to take it so literally but that's not the way I meant it. Occam's razor and all that jazz. But here you I'll change my statement. No I know who I wouldn't want watching my back in a bar fight. There, feel better?
  7. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $468
    so if we dislike our president or a new law for example... does that mean we are not American?
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,869
    It did when Bush was in charge...
    RTH high fives this.