The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats people for you

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The first post is classic LOL..

Tommy Smith is the man..

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This thread should always bee rememberes

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Can we sticky this when every FA starts, and at the end of each season?

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is a brilliant idea

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I just saw this thread and read through some of it. First, I will say that I hate the people who think they can judge how much of a fan another person is, I think that is ridiculous, most of the time. However, if you don't stick with your teams when they are down, then I am unsure how you can consider yourself a fan of that team. Shouldn't loyalty to the team you cheer for be the only thing that really matters as far as being a fan is concerned? And don't take that the wrong way, being critical is fine, choosing not to spend money is fine, etc etc. But, you cannot be a fan of a specific team, if you are literally not cheering for that team. Cheering for a team is basically the only requirement of being a fan of that team.

And to add, what fun is it to switch teams because your team is bad? I can't possibly see it being nearly as satisfying when your team does well, if you are only a fan when they do well.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree. I read through it and really only saw one person who said he/she was out IF Munchak was retained. Conditions changed and so did that person's disposition. Most of the thread is inflammatory rhetoric to make some posters feel better about themselves.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Sounds like some fake ass fan crying to me

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Alex's fake fan list

-TitanWrath
    -Me
    -Your Kiss

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Damn it Nick, you posted a hall and oates video, you've forced my hand...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar