The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I saw the list.... Some guy named Schindler?

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The loyalty of Cubs fans is partly to blame for going a century without a title. Especially in baseball.

When there is no salary cap, and the FO knows they will sell tickets regardless of the product...

Fans complaining and flipping their sh*t when things don't go how they should go is a good thing. As soon as a team goes into status quo, it's the fans' job to get the ball moving again.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I completely agree with this and I am a mets fan but I am disgusted by the wilpons and the ownership of the mets after they got caught in a ponzi scheme and therefore refuse to support that organization until they sell the team. They got caught in a ponzi scheme and have "no money" to resign or obtain players and they are a big market team so there should be no excuses. I don't hate the team and they basically put a AAA ball club on the field but ownership has pissed off fans and I do not go anymore. I spend more time these days watching the yankees, going to game today actually because they treat fans well for the most part. ( I lived in NY, always watched NY baseball and fan of both teams)

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The way some are acting thought i would bump this thread

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm done. I'm gonna be a Jets fan now so I can watch CJ's road to the HoF.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Well don't just talk about it get off this board and turn in you fan cards! Sick of hearing all this whining. Don't let the door hit u guys on the way out.... Fake fans!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

FAKE ASS FANS!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar