The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I saw the list.... Some guy named Schindler?
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

The loyalty of Cubs fans is partly to blame for going a century without a title. Especially in baseball.

When there is no salary cap, and the FO knows they will sell tickets regardless of the product...

Fans complaining and flipping their sh*t when things don't go how they should go is a good thing. As soon as a team goes into status quo, it's the fans' job to get the ball moving again.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

I completely agree with this and I am a mets fan but I am disgusted by the wilpons and the ownership of the mets after they got caught in a ponzi scheme and therefore refuse to support that organization until they sell the team. They got caught in a ponzi scheme and have "no money" to resign or obtain players and they are a big market team so there should be no excuses. I don't hate the team and they basically put a AAA ball club on the field but ownership has pissed off fans and I do not go anymore. I spend more time these days watching the yankees, going to game today actually because they treat fans well for the most part. ( I lived in NY, always watched NY baseball and fan of both teams)
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

The way some are acting thought i would bump this thread
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'm done. I'm gonna be a Jets fan now so I can watch CJ's road to the HoF.
    • High Five High Five x 5
  6. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Well don't just talk about it get off this board and turn in you fan cards! Sick of hearing all this whining. Don't let the door hit u guys on the way out.... Fake fans!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

FAKE ASS FANS!!!!!