The past 5 drafts.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanup1982, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

He's my Will on my Connected Careers and he is a beast.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He's my SS in CC, but I drop him down in the box. Normally, I user control him... he's got speed and hit power and that's all you need.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Oh no not gonna happen!

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It didnt pop out every week. It only popped out twice!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm gonna be laughed at for this but here goes:
    2008: Didn't follow the NFL all that closely but was mad we took a RB (that changed when I heard he ran 4.24). I think I wanted a reciver

2009:Really wanted Robert Ayers or Rey Maualuga. Wasn't mad when we got Kenny because WR was a need and I liked him as a player.

2010: I desperately prayed for Eric Berry to fall to us. I thought he was the next Ed Reed, and still do. I was ambivelent when we took Morgan, didn't know much about him.

2011: I would have donated a testicle to charity (don't ask why they'd need it) for Patrick Peterson, Julio Jones, or AJ Green only to see them all get taken right before us. Then I wanted Blaine Gabbert because in my eyes he was the most accurate QB in the draft and had the 2nd biggest arm. He was also mobile. I almost had an aneurysm when we picked Jake Locker, a QB who was known for mediocrity in college as well as accuracy issues (which i believe don't improve).

2012: Like most others I wanted Decastro, it seemed like a no-brainer but I didn't think he'd be there. I sweat out those 19 picks and we select Kendall Wright, a small speed receiver who was a little pudgy and ran a crappy 40. I was pissed. But have since warmed up to him.

2013: Star, Warmack, Cooper or GTFO!

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I liked Robert Ayers too, so don't feel bad.

As for Eric Berry, everyone wanted him, but considering where we were picking, I knew not to expect him. Same for AJ Green

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

haha...you wanted Gabbert :biglaugh:

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

haha...you wanted Gabbert..:makefun:

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lol, I did. I still think he can be a good player and considering where we are now could we say things would have been all that worse? Poor ******* is suffering from David Carr syndrome; you can't get sacked 40 times and not hear footsteps. I have faith in Jake though. I watched a lot of his college highlights to make myself feel better after the pick was made. Did the same with Kendall.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar