The Ryan Fitzpatrick hate thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 13, 2013.

1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

This
  2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Im still playing that zach brown fumble over in my head! dam I have a new found dislike for the seahawks! he shoulda grabbed that ball and ran wilson the f**k over! im still pissed, were tougher than them, we just got CLITZ behind center lol. . I WAAAY rather have Tebow or anyone with better body language, its the attitude thats most disappointing but hey it's a new week maybe he gets it together, all he has to do is DONT THROW PICKS DAMMIT. GOTITANS!!!
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

lets try Skelton, i dont know
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Sure if you want a QB that goes 9/24 with 92 yards O TDs and 3 INTs..
  5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Home from work after a Fitzy Monday you know the kind where the harder you try the more you screw up. Tried to make it up to the wife after the lunch debacle so I bought her a puppy tried to reverse the mojo by naming him Fitz. No such luck after a slow start where he seemed to be just feeling us out he started to do cute puppy things and just for a moment I believed that all would be well.... Within the next 30 minutes he **** in her favorite shoes and chewed on her Coach purse so I guess I said all of that to say this...... It's monday and I still hate shitzpatrick
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

yeah sure same as we got now but with a better arm and doesnt look like a bobble head, i'll take it
  7. amy

amy Starter

What you believe may or may not be the truth. And it is totally counter productive to hate. makes you ugly and returns hate onto yourself. Karma rules
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

They say you can only hate something if you care enough to hate it. I am very passionate about my team, and to see it go down like this at the hands of an arrogant clown like Fitzpatrick.. I feel completely justified in hating him. I am also very passionate about my opinion, which I always try to make as educated as possible.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

fitz is a clown, he is a joke and thankfully he has only one more game before locker is back. He makes KFC look good damn't and I am no fan of KFC.
  10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

thank you for that, i want to become more beautiful as well :)