The Saints are coming

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dome patrol, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dome patrol

dome patrol Camp Fodder

I'm a Saints fan and I come in peace.

That being said myself and a few of my best friends will be making the drive north to Nashville this Friday for a great weekend in your city. We're staying right off Broadway across from LP Field. We're a group of 25ish-year olds looking to have a good time and were hoping you could provide us with some of the must-see's in Nashville. Bars and places to eat would be highly appreciated (heard about some great BBQ joints). We're not much for cowboy boots and country but aren't against trying new things. We'll also be going to the Preds game on Saturday. Where are the best places to pre-game/tailgate on gameday?

I'm looking forward to a great game on Sunday and everything I've seen from our team so far leads me to believe it will be a close game. We are sitting in section 126 in the end zone. Do the Saints warm-up on that side of the field for pregame? Also which corner of the endzone to they head in and out of the locker room from?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks and Who Dat!?!

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

oh no we're so afraid

:sarcasm:

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHWP7tF7oho"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHWP7tF7oho[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Drive about 5 hours west on I-40, can't miss it. Big sign that says Memphis.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Did you even read the post? ........I swear you and CJ have the same IQ.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They do warm-up on that side but they will enter the field from the tunnel on the right side opposite your seats.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time in Nashville.

We're used to fans from other teams coming in here and picking fights and such. Always appreciate fans of other teams coming in to talk football in peace.

As far as BBQ joints, you could try Jack's that smack in the middle of downtown. Here's the link: http://www.jacksbarbque.com/

You could also try Prince's Hot Chicken Shack. The guy from Man vs. Food went there before and loved it. It's off the beaten path a bit but if you like spicy chicken you'll love it (be prepared to wait, they're always slammed).

Also, if you have a sweet tooth check out the pancake pantry. This past year during training camp a lot of the Titans players went there (I think it was the secondary) and all loved it. They have like 24 different kinds of pancakes. http://www.thepancakepantry.com/

Don't know much about where to tailgate, perhaps some others on here could help you on that one. I know which endzone the Titans warm up in, but I can't recall which end of the field your section is on.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Have a safe trip, hope you enjoy Nashville and see a great game...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a great game that you lose of course.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar