The Saints are coming

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dome patrol, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There's enough talent both places to go around...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And yes... Bud Adams does post here.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Different genres. No doubt they have better jazz than us. We probably have better guitar pluckers.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We sit in section 125 so you're close to us. You're in the South Endzone. The Saints will be warming up in your endzone but enter and leave in the opposite endzone.

Close game? Was that hard for you to type? Or did you chuckle when you typed it? I would say that the Saints are going to blow out the Titans, but I thought the Ravens were going to do that earlier on this year as well, so I guess that's why they play the games. If we beat the Saints, I would have to think it would be a major upset, so here's hoping for a major upset on Sunday! GO Titans! Have fun in Nashville.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar