The Season is Far from Over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I have set a serious record for ignores today. Immature fair weather fans are no longer on my radar. I don't care if I chatting with just 6 posters...

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

8-4 with four games left gets us in.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

We aren't a championship caliber team. This team is 8-8 or 9-6 with an early playoff exit at best and another year or two with Munch where they will do nothing.

The sky is not falling, you are correct. It has been slowly decending over the last ten years.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Long hair, don't care.

Honesty isn't a strong point for many fans.

Save your moral victories and blind passion for Saturdays. There are some serious problems with this franchise from ownership down.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

neither were the Ravens or Giants. Goal is to make the playoffs, after that it is a whole new season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Simple, Colts lose tonight, we are still in the thick of things. If Colts win, I'd say we have an outside shot at wild card but very slim. I never thought we would beat Seattle or San Fran (EVER). With that said we have 1 loss I thought we could have won (KC). Still OK. How big is that last second win over SD looking now?

7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Contender for a one and done in the playoffs maybe. Superbowl contender, no.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Seriously man, not you too. I've always admired your brutal trollish honesty. Everyone knows yea we might slip in the playoffs at 9-6. To what end? Moral loss/victory?

"We made the playoffs!!! Yaaayyyyy" Oops, got immediately put out... better keep Munch around another couple years. God no.

This staff will continue to hold us back. Jesus look what one simple good coaching hire in Gregg Williams did for our defense! This staff is holding this team down and throwing away seasons with a talented team.

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

We will probably make the playoffs and be one and out. Then Munch keeps his job.

Gregg Williams would be qualified, but if Munch does get canned, it would be just like Bud to promote Gray to HC.

10. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Brian Cushing had a "significant injury" according to Bob McNair. Could be out for the year. That would help us a lot in the 2nd game with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar