The skinny from Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 14, 2006.

?

Titans + 11.5 vs. the Chargers

1. I'll take the Titans and the pts

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. I'll still go with the Chargers

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

No word from Guido & Vinnie, but I heard that the odds are giving the Titans 11.5 pts. That sucks.
  2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Take the Bolts.

Give the points.

LT gets two TD's by himself. :rolleyes:
  3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yeah Moose, why even show up right???:rolleyes: I really believe the titans are not as bad as all you pestimistic people think. THE GLASS IS HALF FULL DANGIT!:grrr: I want us to win, but more than anything, I want :grrr: KVB to hit Rivers so hard that it wipes that poop eating grin off his face. (I am not a fan of his)
  4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The titans will cover.
  5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I love how Rivers acted like he was going to be the smarter immediatley. Notice how if he speaks for too long of a sentence, he starts to bumble his words. I know he just gets hyped, but it still cracks me up.

I'd love to put together a tape of some of Fisher's classic interviews. Fisher I think in 2004 ran a sentence together so long that by the end of it he was coughing. It was on NFL Network -- it was not a lost moment by Rich Eisen. He was very quick to point it out. Something about Fisher needing a glass of water, or something.
  6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm going to do what I always do -- Titans will cover the spread. We're gonna spill some Rivers-goo onto the field on Sunday. Okay, that sounded kind of bad, but I rarely edit.

(Come on guys - Titan UP!)
  7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's not what I said.

But, if we can't beat the New York Jets (and consider their running game :rolleyes: ). What makes you think we'll be able to beat SD who happen to have the best RB in football?

Hey, I hope we can win.

But, I think the question was "How do we do this week?"

I said "Take SD. Give the points. LT gets two TD's."

That's all.
  8. ya, i agree with moose i think that LT is gonna get two tds on us, hes just too good, and for some reason our run d just isnt nearly as dominate as it should be
  9. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Tennessee has been notoriously poor first gamers anyway.

I think we have lost 3 out of 6 from 2000 onwards. I know we beat Miami (2004) and Philly (2002) and Oakland (2003)
    And I know we lost to Buffalo (2000), Miami (2001), Pittsburgh (2005), New York Jets (2006).

Ok 3 outta six aint that bad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.