The Titans "FIRE EM ALL" poll - Coaching

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 13, 2012.

?
  1. Fire the entire staff and hire entirely from outside

69.0%
  2. Fire Munchak, promote HC from within and allow new HC to assemble staff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keep Munchak - require he fires the rest -

10.3%
  4. Fire nobody

5.2%
  5. Move team to London

5.2%
  6. My hair is on fire

10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Problem with keeping Munch is no good cordinators want to work for a lame duck coach which is clearly what he would be. Also how he got palmer and gray shows not many good cord. want to work with him to start with.

Clean them all out, and do what we should have done after fisher clean house. Front office too, it would be surprising the names of big time coaches we could get if we give them control

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Huh? They were all gone before he had a job.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Idk why im the only one who voted to move the team to London

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Won't happen. Cards will promote him.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You're a closet Royal lover most likely. The only one.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I want to shag

7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

It seems pretty obvious that the head coach is responsible for the finished product. If football is an atheletic game of chess, the head coach needs to make moves and adjustment throughout a game to maximize his chances to win. That is what seperates Bill Belicheck from the rest of the field. Watching the Titan's play this year sure looks like we do worse in the send half. Like last week.

Who is making or is not making those adjustments for the Titan's. Is it all on the cooridinators? Is Munch involved? Do we make any adjustments? I blame them all . . . .

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well after today I think that Kyle Shanahan should be our #1 target this year, simply because of what they were able to do with Cousins today. They were getting excellent QB play from RGIII all year, and I think everyone assumed it was because of how good RG3 is, but after today I feel like it is mainly the system/playcalling since Cousins was able to have just as much if not more success than RG3 today. If we could bring in Shanahan and his system, I think it will do wonders for Locker.

I just hope that the Redskins miss the playoffs so we can get a crack at him sooner that way if we lose out and he goes to another team we won't be up **** creek like last time.

Of course this is assuming Munch gets canned.

9. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar