Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,717
    Hey congrats on your win against the Broncos! What a comeback against a quality team! Wait, it was the Chargers? Oh...

I don't think our Super Bowl is this weekend, usually one of the teams is actually recognized nationally which is weird since you guys are supposed to be all mighty and powerful. Oh well, maybe one day you'll go deep into the playoffs. HEY! Also forgot to congratulate you on another division title! It must be nice to be in your prime years (like it's really all that great) while the other teams who usually make you a doormat are rebuilding. Oh well, at least people will stop calling you the Oilers now! I guess when your franchise is best known for David Carr and being that replacement team for someone else who was wise enough to get the hell out it can only get better! Oh well, good luck this weekend. I won't be surprised if you guys win since you can only beat non playoff teams. Say hi to JJ Watt for me, sucks to see such a talented player waste his years on a team going no where. You're the Atlanta Hawks of the NBA!
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  2. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,194
    That's an oxymoron.

A member of the titan forum named playmaker. Lol
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    really pumped up about this sunday, couldn't come fast enough. football is epic, great its finally back.

not so much smack talk i guess, but the way we played our defense and warmack got the smackin covered....
    EC2k BOP high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    Will not be a walk in the park for the cows like they think. They need to worry...start now A holes.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,807
  5. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,194

Let me guess Locker's gonna own us. Lol.

He's goat finish the game first.
  6. EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $3,194
    Sage who?

Nice try D!ckman.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,807
    oh u remember.. up by 10 with 349 left to go then rosencopter happened and another L for the cows!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,783
    Go ahead and get excited about squeaking out a win over a 7-9 team due to a fluke "roughing" the center call where the defender barely touched the guy.

:cow:
    afcsouthdom high fives this.