The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I find it funny that Dexter found it difficult to consider killing "outside of the code" all of a sudden at the end of this season when he's done it so many time previously (including Dokes, d'uh).
    Still, they went big in the final episode and are apparently working towards a conclusion..
    We'll see.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The Dexter finale was out there. Still I really enjoyed the season overall.

Homeland is amazing. The wife and I just started it two weeks ago and have already burned through the entire series, minus the S2 finale. We'll watch that tonight. I'm seriously depressed at the thought of no Homeland for 9+ months.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The S2 finale is a doozy!
    Starts slow enough then wham bam thank ya ma'am!

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well technically he didn't kill Doakes, but didn't he kill like a random photographer in one of the past seasons? Yeah, it was dumb.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I ordered the graphic novels not too long ago, should be coming in by the end of the week.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I read them by the compiliations that they release, the latest one was released this month and I am traumatized by what happened.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I'm not a comic cook/graphic novel guy, but the presentation was so awesome I couldn't resist!

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I've heard great things about Homeland, guess I should give it a shot.

Waiting for Mad Men and Breaking Bad to return.

9. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ed-for-season-four-departure-of-glen-mazzara/

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

is this good or bad?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar