Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The 'Who are you?' thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4andershv, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. VYF Guest

thats not a bad picture Skitch!

Hobbies: going out with friends having fun, watching movies, listening to music, and many many more fun activities :)
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    If the Steelers win...
  3. Sukrillux Guest

Location: A little town called Manchester in TN... you know... Bonnaroo :sad2:

Occupation: Coca-Cola sells rep, Computer repair, graphic artist...

Hobbies: Art (preferably drawing and computer graphics), music, computers, networks, internet (cannot live without an IP addy), and vid games (mostly Madden series and some shooters)...

The only pic that I have handy is this... hold the laughter until the end please. :ha:

[IMG]

It's not your eyes, it's posterized...
  4. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730

Location: London, Ontario (just two short kilometers from the home of Labatt’s beer... not so sure that's a good thing)

Hobbies: Cycling, canoeing, huge movie buff with over 400 DVD’s, collecting Louis Armstrong 78’s, newbie amateur photog, going to concerts in small intimate venues, showering (at least twice a day… I’m a shower junkie), long walks off short piers…

Your picture: most recent pic, a self portrait taken the day after oral surgery, so i'm grumpy, swollen and pastey (more so than usual for a canadian). I like the crazy eyes effect... all in all I think it's a good look for me. :spit:

[IMG]

edit: just noticed I had my ear piece for my cell on in the pic, I'm so used to having it on I didn't even notice it there... damn I hate that thing.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,621
    My first post ever- but I've been reading these boards for a while now...

Jeano Roid

Occupation: Weekend Rock Star :brow: - during the week I sell pet bird food to the masses..

Hobbies: Visionary and Guitar Wrecker for Nashville's creepiest band The Creeping Cruds

Your picture: [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.