Thirteen years ago today...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

You do know the only people/teams who have stopped the Titans from going to the super bowl are the Titans.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Kinda funny. I was my college dorm and wanted to get away from everyone to watch by myself. I ended up watching in someone else's room, then I started throwing things after they lost. Oops.

I wasn't TOO bummed at the time because I wholeheartedly believed the team was going to win a couple over the next five years or so. It'd hurt a lot more now.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Obviously that's a huge part of it, but you're taking away from the main point... **** the Ravens.

We were the better team both times... they got lucky. And if Ray Ray was in prison like he should be, we'd have two rings.

They're just one of those teams that will always give us fits. Athough the series between Titans/Ravens is pretty even.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

True ....but since the Titans have never even played the ravens in an Afc championship you can't say they have cost us anything but a playoff win.

5. RavensShallBurn

Dude c'mon... so obvious we were going all the way both years.

In the 2001 playoffs, the Raiders would've had to come to our house. Not even fair.

In the 2009 playoffs, the Steelers would've had to come to our house after getting their asses handed to them here, 31-14 a few weeks before - when we were without Haynesworth and KVB. Steelers would've been embarrassed.

When you have home field advantage and the same team comes into your house and prevents you from reaching the Super Bowl twice, you hate them by default.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

fkin carebear.

Psalms 5:4 For You [are] not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You. 5 The boastful shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity. 6 You shall destroy those who speak falsehood; The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

taboowhutitdo?

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

My hated teams

Patriots
    Ravens
    Colts
    Steelers

Can't stand em. I have to say I have a lot of respect for Petyon so the colts where are to hate on but now that they have that Andre talking, bear neck growing, ugly a$$ dude behind center I think my hatred will rise.

8. RavensShallBurn

1. Ravens
    2. Steelers
    3. Texans

No particular order after that, but the Colts and Pats would be next, I guess. I actually go for the Ravens when they play the Steelers these days... and I will cheer for both Ravens and Steelers when they play the Texans, of course.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think that list is pretty universal for all Titans fans or I think it at least should be. I would put the Texans 2nd and Steelers third though.

10. RavensShallBurn

Texans have to actually win something for me to hate them more, I guess. Like I said, if the Texans play the Steelers, I'm all for Pissburgh.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar