Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

This is the type of idiocy that I am forced to live with...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, May 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,754
    I need to vent. I hate living in St Louis, with a passion.

And here's why. My phone died today so I was forced to listen to local sports radio and they were talking about the Rams draft(literally rosterbating on air).

A person texted in and asked if they thought Tavon Austin was the front runner for ROY...they literally asked this question...IN MAY before any rookie has even put a helmet on. AND THE RADIO PERSONALITIES SAID YES!!

I'm half way expecting them to pick the rams to win the division and win the Super Bowl.

They also said Barrett Jones would go to multiple pro bowls. I think he will be really good but I think it's complete lunacy to predict a rookie to multiple pro bowls before they've ever taken a snap. This has to be the most out of touch with reality city I've ever lived in.

If Kim Jong Un wants to launch nukes, let me get out of this city and take out this sorry excuse for a city and their crappy fan bases.

/end rant
    afcsouthdom and RavensShallBurn high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    It's not really a big deal.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,807
    Every city thinks about their team like this except maybe the Jets and Eagles. We have been talking wins in the playoffs and I think other teams fans would think that's lunacy as well. No shame in getting excited for your team before a season.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,807
    I live in WI and one of my buddies bet me Lacy would have more rushing yards than CJ. People tend to overrate their teams until proven otherwise.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,772
    Not Titan fans! We KNOW we suck and you can't convince us otherwise.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,807
    I for one am very excited for the season. I'm not expecting playoffs, but wouldn't be surprised if we made it.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    Every city is a homer to there hometown team.

I get the Rams talk a lot too, being about 1 1/2 hours away from St. Louis and spent time in Carbondale. Tavon Austin is a playmaker, but he'll never be a #1 WR. He's AT BEST a Percy Harvin, which I don't think he'll ever get to that level. Barrett Jones will be good, but the dude likely won't even start this year, as they have Scott Wells.
  4. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,754
    Swap places with me then.

I hate this city.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Gladly. I have friends in St Louis.
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,911
    He was picked 8th behind 4 OL and 3 raw DE's. Hardly any skill position guys were taken early.

I think that ROY talk isn't really unreasonable.