Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2012.
Co-GM w/ me.. you got a deal.
STEP ONE: TRADE FOR TEBOW.
STEP TWO: WIN SUPER BOWL.
There are several steps you left out in between...
- Sign Bo Scaife, cut Cook
- Name Damian and Lavelle our starting WRs, trade Nate and Kendall for a 7th round pick
- Sign Calvin Lowry and Lamont Thompson to start at safety
- Sign Reynaldo Hill and Nick Harper to be our starting corners
- Sign Chris Henry and start him at RB
- Bring back the KFC/VY duo
- Clone Eugene Amano four times and have him starting at every position on the OL
Dream team. Instant dynasty.
You're forgetting someone very important:
We will start him at K, P, KR, PR, BOTH SAFETY POSITIONS, and RB.
^^ He will also be our HC
Can I play ? I need to play at least one snap to officially say I was on the team!
Never mind, I was thinking of Rudy.
I almost thought this was for real because I was skimming. You scared me RSB, don't do that!
They should have an anti-playoff for the worst 4 teams. The winner of the losers bracket gets the first pick. I think we'd have some legendary antiplayoff games against the chiefs, raiders, or browns.
hell, is he aloud to add to the cap with his own money?
but Jerry Jones and Snyder tried
I actually think Cleveland are only 2-3 players away from being a decent team. They have a really solid young defense. The best RB to come out since Adrian Peterson, and some good young receivers. I am a rare Weeden fan, lol. I think he's a lot better than Colt McCoy, thats for sure. He will be serviceable. There WR's dropping passes left right and centre haven't helped his cause. And despite being 29, he is still a rookie.
Separate names with a comma.