This is the Worst Team in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I was thinking of the orange sherbert Bucs from way back when......
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I honestly think we are tied for worst itch the Jags. The Browns are better than us AND they are young. We look worse every week. Tick tick tick.......won't be long.

Get ready for there to be more black and gold than two tone blue this Thursday.
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I don't want to hear the injury excuse. We looked like chit before Locker and others went down.
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

IDK, Buffalo is trying really hard to be worse. That Mario Williams signing is starting to look at alot like the Redskins signing of Fat Albert

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Houston is laughing, I'm sure.
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Many members on the board predicted this. He's overrated, and everyone wanted to hand him out $100mil. Silly.
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

By the end of the 10th week, we wont be the worst team. We havent been playing scrubs.
  8. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

No, because we're the scrubs.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I dig the optimism, but I doubt it. If we're lucky we will be 3-7 w/ wins to Buffalo & Miami. Why though? We might as well lose the games.. i'm down to tank.

If we finish the year best case scenario and beat the average teams Buffalo, Miami, Colts x2, Jax x2, and NYJ.. we'd end up 8-8. Congrats, we still suck and now have the 15th pick in the draft and won't make any dramatic changes.

We need new coordinators and arguably a head coach
    A high (top-5) draft pick to get a LEGIT play-maker on D (Jarvis Jones, Star, etc)
    We need to get rid of our overpaid scrubs: CJ1PYC and Wiffin
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

It's true we've been playing tough teams. But we've been BLOWN OUT every single week. And our sole win was one of the flukiest games I've ever seen in my life. And we still did all we could to give the game away. L.U.C.K.

There is no doubt in my mind that, barring a monumental turnaround, we will finish in the bottom 3 of the league. This team sucks. All around.