This is the Worst Team in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was thinking of the orange sherbert Bucs from way back when......

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I honestly think we are tied for worst itch the Jags. The Browns are better than us AND they are young. We look worse every week. Tick tick tick.......won't be long.

Get ready for there to be more black and gold than two tone blue this Thursday.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't want to hear the injury excuse. We looked like chit before Locker and others went down.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

IDK, Buffalo is trying really hard to be worse. That Mario Williams signing is starting to look at alot like the Redskins signing of Fat Albert

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Houston is laughing, I'm sure.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Many members on the board predicted this. He's overrated, and everyone wanted to hand him out $100mil. Silly.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

By the end of the 10th week, we wont be the worst team. We havent been playing scrubs.

8. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

No, because we're the scrubs.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I dig the optimism, but I doubt it. If we're lucky we will be 3-7 w/ wins to Buffalo & Miami. Why though? We might as well lose the games.. i'm down to tank.

If we finish the year best case scenario and beat the average teams Buffalo, Miami, Colts x2, Jax x2, and NYJ.. we'd end up 8-8. Congrats, we still suck and now have the 15th pick in the draft and won't make any dramatic changes.

We need new coordinators and arguably a head coach
    A high (top-5) draft pick to get a LEGIT play-maker on D (Jarvis Jones, Star, etc)
    We need to get rid of our overpaid scrubs: CJ1PYC and Wiffin

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's true we've been playing tough teams. But we've been BLOWN OUT every single week. And our sole win was one of the flukiest games I've ever seen in my life. And we still did all we could to give the game away. L.U.C.K.

There is no doubt in my mind that, barring a monumental turnaround, we will finish in the bottom 3 of the league. This team sucks. All around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar