This is the Worst Team in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

This Titans team will get it turned around somewhat eventually. A lot of offensive talent but that D has to overcome so many holes. 6 to 7 wins.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't you have a mustache to stroke?

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You drinking braj?

If that happened... i don't know what I'd do. Couldn't think of anything creative lol

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have yet to watch one of our games while inebriated, but I am planning on doing so for Thursday night's game.

1-5 in the division at best.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He high-fived you, he loves Fisher so much LOL

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

We have to get rid of these last minute rejects that we have as coordinators and we need new line coaches too on both sides of the ball. Munch was a great line coach and so was Washburn and the lack of technique and discipline up front is a joke. I think Munch might still turn out to be a descent HC but he needs to prove it by going after some truly talented coordinators and coaches at the end of this season!

I can say this though, if you want to see how important coaching is to a team just look at the Saints and how a once powerhouse is playing like crap too....same team, they lose their head coach and they their DC and they don't even look like the same team even with Brees! Again, I thing we have the talent but we are underperforming that talent level which is all about the coaching!

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

And look at how the 49ers turned it around once they brought in a good coach. Same team Singletary had and could barely win a game to a couple muffed punt away from playing in the SB.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its not optimism lol, I promise :p Its just that we wont be playing contenders for 6 weeks in a row (ok maybe not the lions but you see what im saying)

I dont believe in tanking for a high pick, but I definitely wouldnt mind high picks to help improve this team. Its needed.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

yea, but we will be playing other scrubs instead of contenders so were bound to get lucky a few times here and there. (already did once)

10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Miami looks tougher than us, and the Colts somehow beat the Packers today so I wouldn't even call that game a gimme..

Jags maybe our only win, but then again they have MJD who always plays well against us.

I may just skip out on watching the rest of our games. I get more depressed after each of these blowout losses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar