This Week's Sports Illustrated Cover

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

you
    want pics of that lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

No shlt. Wife bought me tickets to the bills game. We will be down in the end zone. Never been so excited for a game since the first game a long long time ago.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

man what a cheap H5 collector

sLuck sucks!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true.

would be the first game I have looked forward to in years. I enjoy the tailgates, but it has been quite a few games that the tailgate was the highlite. I have no problem with the game overshadowing the tailgate like back in the day

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That should be a great match up. I'm thinking about trying to make my way up there next weekend.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar