Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Those angry with the Titans FO look...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee Guest

For those who think the Titans are crazy... this is why we have Collins and why Volek Lost Favor.... BV had his chance to be a starter and make his future payday... now he's back to being a back-up...

http://www.kffl.com/article.php/56257/115

Volek was named as the starter by Titans coach Jeff Fisher after the team traded Steve McNair to Baltimore in June. But Volek expressed his unhappiness with the coaching staff's plan to play rookie Vince Young for a few snaps in each game.

That caused Titans general manager Floyd Reese to sign veteran quarterback Kerry Collins late in the preseason.
  2. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    I still think they're crazy
  3. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    So basically what this arcticle is saying is that we should blame Volek and Floyd for our recent debacles? In all honesty, they shoulda just told Volek to get over it. Oh well, one's gone and now we just gotta wait for the other to get shipped out.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    that just shows it had nothing to do with Volek's ability to lead the Titans this yr. It was more about him saying something they didn't like :whoop:
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    That's all?

That's a good reason to flush a whole nfl season down the toilet.

And notice how the rest of the team is responding to this garbage? They simply have no belief that they can win.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,559
    thats not true Rolltide the D is just as tough and nasty as they have been for the last 34 games now.
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    for professionals to let something like a person expressing their opinion and voicing his concern about a situation to respond in this way is unsettling
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    And Puck, that is another example of the arrogance that I'm talking about.
  7. TitanKid4Life Guest

it seems to me taht the only time the team looks like its going all out, is when vince is in, and that is when we hav ethe best chance to win, and it seems like thye feel the same way
  8. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    So instead of having Young take a few snaps a game while he starts, he is now not playing at all behind Phillip Rivers. I'm not buying it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.