Tickets?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 90fan, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90fan

90fan Guest

Hey guys. I'm wondering how difficult do you think it will be to get good seats to the November 4th game against the Panthers. Thanks in advance.

2. dgood

dgood Guest

Id say your chances are not so good. Only chance is on Ebay prolly.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

...but, buying tickets on eBay right now might not be a good idea. The ticket handler will not have those tickets until August.
    There are also alot of scalpers at the stadium at game day.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea scalping is definatly the way to go, you can get cheap tickets, for decent seats, if your going with a group tho, you could try scalping but most people dont sell grouped up seats like that, in that case i would suggest ebay.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I recall the scalper prices being really high last year. That game is on the second half of our season. If we were a 2 or 3 win team at that point those tickets could sell for next to nothing. Then again, I'd pay good money if I was coming out of town just so I could have them in hand. Then again there is a seldom used ticket forum here on goTitans. They by rule always sell at or below face and believe it or not there are some deals to be had. PSL account holders can order your tickets to you at will call or ship their actual tickets. Those deals come up on short notice from motivated sellers. I wouldn't buy tickets right now anyways... just for the simple fact the season is so far off. I've paid for my tickets but I won't get them until July. Keep in mind that any ticket can get you into a good seat. It's very easy to slip into a lower section when you have a ticket for an upper concourse section. I've done it plenty of times. Sometimes I'll go below at the half once I see that there are good seats available. By the way, this isn't a Titans and NFL Talk topic. This thread should have been posted in the lounge.

6. Well, the Panthers game should be in lesser demand compared to the other games, but any Titans tickets will be hard to get from normal ticket sales. Especially good seats.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I got mine for free....:duckrun: (thanks to Bipolar, Riverman and Hoffa)

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'd suggest going with the unofficial "ticket sellers" outside the stadium or Music City Tickets. When my entourage has last minute additions and just need to get them into the stadium, we use the unofficial ticket sellers.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

your entourage? :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar