time for change!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Uhhhhh you sure about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekIlhBhDl4U

2. ChattTitansFan

ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

Deleted post. I didn't reply to the proper posting.

3. ChattTitansFan

ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

Like I said in my first post, they will still have the inaccuracy of Collins, but AT LEAST they will have more mobility. BUT, with that being said, VY scares the crap outta me when he is carrying the ball. It seems that he doesn't tuck the ball until after he has been hit. For the most part, that would be an easy way to cause a turnover. I'm not saying that he will be "the savior" of this team, I'm just simply stating that he, at the very least, provides more mobility. Since that is the ONE thing that separates the two, IMO, this season.

4. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

I wanted VY to play last year but I know he shot himself in the foot with his actions. I also wanted VY to start this year.

Plenty of players have a sophomore slump and go on to great careers.

He didn't run his second season because of a lingering quad or hamstring injury.

He can pass and yes there are some bad passes but for every bad pass he had one dropped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar