Time to worry about our Pass Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Danimal, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

tsharpe was a pleasant surprise but hes a rookie
    r matthews i need to see more
    k wright hurt but thats nothing new
    ajohnson call me crazy but we will need this guy this yr
    harry d once again if kw is in tub we will need this old fella as well

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

as of right now... we don't... but a trade back (pending season of us or the rams) is highly likely at most angles...

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I said this a while back ago, but these veteran backups at corner are pure trash.

Let the rookies have their spot and let them gain some experience and hope they learn and adjust.

Rather rookies that might have potential to be somewhat decent be a liability than a corner "who knows Lebeau's system" and veterans who would give the exact same production.

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

The same thing I do every offseason pinky

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Well not all of us

Need we go back to the thread

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Definitely going to be this teams weak spot this season. We all know that. Byard is the long term answer at FS. Not worried about SS right now. Holding out hope that one of Reed or Sims will turn into a formidable starting
    CB at some point, and I'm confident one of them will.

But landing a #1 CB in the draft next year is priority #1

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I've been worried about pass d for years. This is nothing new sadly.

8. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Both corners are injured but if they can actually stay healthy for the whole season then we should be ok but if just one of them go down then the other teams going to be getting TD's left and right.

This year doesn't look anything close to last year tho, hell last year we had holes at OL, RB, WR, CB, and depth for OLB but still stay close in a lot of games. This year is looking a lot better than last year but yeah still a bad secondary.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1. We're not going to show any advanced playcalling on defense in the preseason. If we can't get sacks under Dick Lebeau in the regular season then it's a concern.

2. Our DBs have been bitten by the injury bug right out of the gate. We didn't have J-Mac or Cox on Saturday. Of course, Cam was going to take advantage.

3. You can't expect the backup DBs on a team that won 3 games last season to compete with Cam and the NFC champs.

Basically, let's wait and see how they do in an actual meaningful game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Man, JR going to be wearing that waiver wire out come 1st cuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar