Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titan Cup '10 Info

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    The Titans Cup '10 leagues are being set up. Please read the following closely.

If you played last year...

You will receive an email to join the same league as you were in last year. If you have changed your email account with Yahoo, then you need to contact your commish and let them know.

You have until August 15 at midnight to log in and sign up before you lose your spot.

If you did NOT play last year...
    This thread will act as a waiting list. We will pull from this list (first come, first served). Please place your username and the email account in this thread you use for yahoo. If you don't have a yahoo account, they are free.

Depending on the number of those who sign up who played last year, we may end up adding a fifth league. We won't know until close to August 15 whether or not that'll happen.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    Titan Cup West League - 1939ers & Off Tackle (Puck)

Alex and Puck,

You have your email addresses hidden in Yahoo, so I couldn't email an invite to join the Titan Cup West League this year.

If you're interested in playing this year, please shoot me an email (tnoiler@infionline.net) or pm me with an email addy.

Thanks!

Titanium
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,920
  2. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,920
    I call dibs on Vince Young! Don't try to steal him dbc!

:wink2:
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    I accepted the invite.

I was in first place last year through like 3 weeks 'til I just stopped playing because of crazy, uncontrollable situations. I can't believe I finished 6th even though I only played 3 games.

I'm winnin' it all this year though. :yes:
  5. joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  6. Johnnyb Roll Tide!

Moolah:
    $0
  7. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    lol. On a sidenote I finally caught up on this Basil Marceaux stuff. Hilarious!!!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Bump to remind anyone who played last year to make sure you either respond to the email sent to you or contact your commish by email or PM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.