Titans #2 in NFL in causing false start penalties

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That was the voicemail I just listened to from Matt Hasselbeck. So all yall complaining about how our fans suck can stfu now, k thx bai!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fans gotta bring it Sunday.

:woohoo:

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And they're ranked #1 in causing me false heart attacks...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Crowd noise will be huge, so make sure all you lucky ones attending the game make lots and lots of noise.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd give this two "high-fives" if I could.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The other team wants to get out of their set before Shaun Smith grabs their balls.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm still not very pleased with our fans as a whole.

Like I said a couple weeks ago... there's no excuse for the stadium to be that empty regardless of weather.

We need better attendance... especially this week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I see where you're coming from but I think it extends beyond just the Titans. It's an NFL in general problem as well.

Ridiculous ticket prices + lame game day experience + rapidly improving and affordable home setups = poor attendance.

That said, if the team plays well and is respectable on a consistent basis butts will be in the seats. There's nothing worse than dropping $200-300+ on a single game just to watch your team give a half-arsed effort.

9. everlong24

everlong24 Camp Fodder

I'm going to my first Titans game in a long time this Sunday with my wife. I'm hoping that it's a lot better than what I've been reading on here. Last time I went, the Titans played the Colts. We lost on a punt return fumble at the end, but I enjoyed it.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Exactly. Its not fun. Last 2 games I have been to, were the 2 last Texans games. One in Houston, one in TN. 700 bucks and 2 azz kickings.

What exactly would I have to cheer about lol. Its fun going, but people need a reason to be excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar