Titans 2008 regular season schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

they are season ticket holders. They send them when they get printed. Ive used it many times and it works great

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

PREDICTIONS:

9/7/O8: JACKSONVILLE - W (First home game)
    9/14/08: @ Cincinnati- W
    9/21/08: HOUSTON- W
    9/28/08: Minnesota- L (they are definately a team on the rise)
    10/05/08: @ Baltimore- W
    BYE
    10/19/08: @ Kansas City- W
    10/27/08: INDIANAPOLIS- W (I see Vince and the D stepping up for win)
    11/02/08: Green Bay- W (no Favre)
    11/09/08: @ Chicago- W
    11/16/08: @ Jacksonville- L (we can't win both)
    11/23/08: NEW YORK JETS-W
    11/27/08: @ Detroit- W (for thanksgiving)
    12/07/08: CLEVELAND- L (field goal)
    12/14/08: @ Houston W
    12/21/08: PITTSBURGH- L (hard fought battle, but no cigar)
    12/28/08: @ Idianapolis- L (I don't know if we can beat them twice)

11-5...we make playoffs and we'll even advance to second round this year.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Can't wait to see AP here in Nashville.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I think we are like Minneasota, great defense, bad offense. Just stop Peterson, easier said the done.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On paper, this is a great schedule.

The Titans get plenty of time to prepare for the Jags. Most of the tougher opponents are home games. You have the arch-rival coming in for MNF. The season ends with a game which may mean nothing. The bye week is later as well.

I never like a road game after a bye week and a short week before the Thanksgiving game is never ideal. But it gives the Titans a couple of more days rest before facing the Brownies.

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

MNF against the Colts. This brings up a compelling question. I own two extra Loge seats that I sell off every year. Can I bring more money for them if I include the MNF Colts game in the package, or, should I pull the MNF Colts tickets out and sell them seperately?
    I originally thought that the Pittsburgh game would be the biggest draw this year, but since we get the Colts on Monday Night, that changes things.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the good news is that it's an earlier game, so haynesworth won't be hurt yet.

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

10. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i hope you are right but you cant say we have replaced the key players that we lost in free agency can you??? we lost odom and leboy and we are replacing them with jevon kearse??? lets be honest about jevon i respect the player that he was but now we have to accept the player that he is... kearse hasnt done a thing since he left the titans ... now i want to think that he can help out but too replace 2 young up and coming defensive ends with an aging star with his best days behind him i think this is a big question mark... we lost bell and got scott to replace him... scott is a good pass blocker bell is an awsome run blocker... fisher ball is run run run run so i would take the run blocker over the pass blocker but who knows scott could turn out to be better but yet again another question mark... you are definetly right about the chow firing but you cant say that we wont take two steps back if we loose pacman... our pass defense blew some games last year and a playoff game... the only reason they looked ok was because of our dominate pass rush... now you put a double team on kvb a bitter haynesworth and a guy trying to pass rush from a wheel chair and see were our secondary is this year... again another question mark... now i know that our secondary took a hit last year loosing chris hope but i really dont want to see harper on one end and finnegan on the other.. now picture this pacman jones on one side and finnegan on the other then add hope and griffin and we would have the best secondary in the nfl but pacman is glue that holds that whole picture together... lots of questions i just hope the titans can find the right answers because right now i dont think they have found the right answers..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar