Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 5, 2017.
Still in first, feels good
for most of us
Some **** playing calling in the second half.
Yea 5-3 doesn't feel bad considering who's coaching
I'll take it
Should have put the Ratbirds away but can't complain being 5-3 without playing a solid 60 minute game yet this season.
1st half offense decided to show up, but 2nd half offense didn't show up..
That's the opposite of this team.
Maclin tore us up.. Take him away and we cruise..
1. Gotitans tailgate is still a can't miss imo
2. Players are inconsistent. Especially on offense. The blame goes around to everyone. Robiski, the line, Mariota, Rbs, and the receivers. It can't be pinned on one part of our offense. Every aspect of it needs to get better
3. GameDay experience was soooo much better than the past few years. New mascot is a dead ****. All looks.
4. Byard. Wow
5. When we scored our last TD, thousands of people started rolling out of the stands. Why not finish the game? I don't get it.
6. Leaving the game, I was watching everyone fight to get here it there. I look across the road, into the parking lot, and there is GoT with a beer sitting down not giving a damn lol. Wife and I cracked up.
We were supposed to take a big jump this season. It's not happening. However, we're 5-3 and still leading the division. I think it'll come down to the last couple games to decide between us and the Jags in the playoffs.
Its not pretty but wins are wins.
Always good beating the ratbirds