Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Why is that funny, he's much further along at this point than Mason was, thats not a crazy thing to think.

Mason wasn't even really that amazing, he'd have been a No.2 on most teams. He just lucked out being a Titan cause outside of him we've had **** at the WR position. I liked him when he was a Titan, I hope Wright has that level of success.
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I still think Williams is a better all around WR than Wright. He just doesnt get enough PT or action.
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

I think Dwill gets shafted mainly because his inconsistent hands. Palmer loved the kid but he lost interest when he slopped his attempts with drops.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

He had no more drops than the rest of our WR's and he made some of the most ridiculous catches too on our team! Especially in the endzone during Hasselbacks first year here!
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

He mentioned Detroit in an interview about where he thought he was going.
  6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Agreed.
  7. Ensconatus

Nate is probably gone soon. Britt is too most likely and would make sense that we went out of the way to get his replacement. So the lineup after those two are gone would be Hunter, Wright and Dwill.
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Unless Britt balls out this year then he will at least be franchised!
  9. Ensconatus

Yup.
  10. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Yes which is why we traded up.
    And no, another player we would have had if we waited probably wasn't going to be anything special. The good Ss were gone, not really any CBs we couldn't wait for and except for Carridine maybe no great DL guys. Okafur might have been a consideration of mine but look how late he ended up going.

The way I look at it is people bash moving up and say it was too expensive but the value is in the player and not the move. For example, what if we moved into the 1st round and took Hunter at 27 or something? And what if we did that by only giving up a 3rd next year? THen people would be saying what a great deal we got. IMO Hunter was worth making the move.