Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

...was that directed towards me? I'm in love with this trade, even though we gave up a future pick we're potentially getting a franchise WR.

2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

This kid is a first round talent. The dumb Texans afforded us this opportunity by taking Patterson instead and letting this guy slip to the second. Giving up a third next year is worth picking up a great first round value in the second.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The texans took Hopkins. The vikes too Patterson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Correct. I meant to say Vikings.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Still happy?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I looked through the first 16 pages of this thread. Happy to see I didn't say I loved this pick.

Also, looking through these old draft day threads is pretty funny. All of you guys act like every pick is a going to be a solid starter.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Haha I liked the pick but I think people liking picks and getting behind them is more to do with wishful thinking and focusing on the positive rather than the negative. We have the guy so we hope for the best and try to tell ourselves he's going to be good since thinking glass half empty is just depressing.

Ignorance is bliss but the reality is if you get 2-3 contributors in a class you did alright.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lot of people had a 1st round grade on Hunter, we got him in the 2nd, still too soon to say if it was the wrong move. The guys we lost out on getting arent doing any better either.

I mean yes we missed on a few guys at other spots, but in terms of WR's Hunter is still better than Woods, Dobson, and Terrance Williams, and all the other guys that followed...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How in the world is Hunter better than Woods or Williams?

You could make the argument he is equal to Woods, but I don't think there's any doubt Williams is better. Williams is ascending and will be a very solid #2 throughout his career.

Justin Hunter is a bitchassbitch.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like Williams, think he can be good, but Dallas learned if they want to win they have to limit Romo's attempts. Stat wise I dont see Williams ever breaking out, hunter could tho, he's in a pass happy offense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar