Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I LOVE THIS PICK!!!!! I graduated from UT. Have loved Hunter the whole time. Really playmaker like getting an AJ Green

Hot Chicks love it too!

Attached Files:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Which is why we should have taken that nonexistent third round pick from the Bills :brow:

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Randy Moss potential if he can ever figure out how to catch the ball.

But that's a lot to give up. I don't live the idea of a FO that might not be here next year traditional future picks.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think so.

Hell, the best WR prospects on the board were almost all UT guys.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

UT nut hugger here,

This was an excellent pick.

That is all you need to know.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Makes me wonder if Britt, or more likely Nate, will be gone.

Britt, Wright, Hunter and Wash is pretty deep.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Pros- good, not great speed. Excellent size. Great leaping ability. Decent hands. Good route runner.

Cons - has had trouble staying healthy. Body catches at times. Not real physical.
    All in all, he is fast enough to be a deep threat, big enough and good enough jumper good to be a red zone monster. Could be a true number one no doubt.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

In all seriousness though, what does this front office or coaching staff care about next year's third round pick if they get fired in January? They're selling out for their jobs this season. Jake Locker makes or breaks them and they're going to do everything they can to make him successful.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We didn't get the large CB with size, but we did however get the long WR with size and upside... I dig.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The guy isn't local and basically played one season for a crappy UT team. I don't think Knoxville will be renting a bus for Sundays.

As a UT-hater, he is the one Vol that I really wanted. I didn't like the trade up, but I think he has all the potential in the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar