Titans: 2RB's & $ CB's... ????????????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avespucci, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's a safety because he's a sure tackler and is great between the numbers. If he plays outside along the sidelines, he'll get exposed.

2. globelieves

globelieves Starter

That was my first thought too. :irked: Just a ps pick up.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would have liked a Julius Jones pickup, he'd jump ahead of Ringer.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

ya. Bummer.
    I guess this means they have total faith in Ringer, that's good. I hope he does well. They said the same thing about Ray Rice, "He's got too many miles on him." I think it's a tremendous advantage to have a running back who was great in college like Javon. I was excited when we got him, and I hope he gets some carries so we can really see what he has to offer. Everyone but CJ is a question mark.

Ya I think so too, but evidently, as Chapparal said, he wasn't cut anyway, for some reason I thought he was.

5. avespucci

avespucci Practice Squad

They had said Julius was cut but apparently he liked what he saw in Seattle and decided to take a significant pay-cut instead of testing the open waters.

He's in his 30's and at the tail end of his career.. prolly doesn't want to bother relocating and trying to learn a new system etc...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Herb Donaldson is his name. Sounds more like a podiatrist than a football player.

7. avespucci

avespucci Practice Squad

Granted he's playing a bunch of scrubs but..boy's got some game:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rD-QelE5d-U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rD-QelE5d-U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What does it matter what Fuller is listed as. He plays both positions (as does Griffin). We have 5 CBs and 5 Safeties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar