Titans 3rd Round Selection (#70): CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueTitan

TrueTitan Starter

Poyer (Oregon St) or Ryan (Rutgers) are better. Oh well, hopefully we'll get a decent DE soon.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You won't hear me complain. About 10 picks before us, I said Wreh-Wilson or Okafor at 70. He's a big press CB, which we've been looking for!

Webster is strategic. 68 & 69 we're both CB picks, we went out at 70 and got one of the best guys out there. The talent at CB was starting to fall off, whereas DE is currently deeper with Okafor, Moore & Lemonier. I'd be ecstatic to land one of those guys at 97.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

LOL @ JMac not posting up about this pick on FB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Certainly JMac doesn't feel threatened after that big extension we gave him

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Wilson is smarter than Verner in the classroom :)

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Blah-bitty Bleh-Wilson is what I'll be calling him while Mouton holds him off on the depth chart.

Really don't understand this pick.

8. TitanAtl

TitanAtl Starter

Personally I am hoping we don't take Lemonier. I am saying that as an Auburn grad also who has watched him the last few years. He just doesn't seem to have the drive and desire to be great in the NFL. He definitely has the physical skill set if the Titans feel like they can get him to play hard every play(and learn to play the run even decently unless they only want to use him on passing downs).

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I sadly agree. This seems like a throw away draft pick on CB depth that will never be a starter.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wreh-Wilson has the frame to play outside and allow Verner to move inside. This could become a good pick. It's not like we plucked him out of thin air either. He was a top 10 CB on a lot of boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar