Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans add three compensatory draft picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gunny, Mar 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Bryan Jones Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $45
  2. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,277
    I' like to see them take Cyprien with the 39th pick then go o-line with at least one of the 3rd rounders
  3. Bryan Jones Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $45
    I'd be down with that. Its a little earlier than i would want a safety but if he is there i like it.. I still think they will take a guard in the 2nd though..
  4. Bryan Jones Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $45
    Atlanta Falcons (four picks): one fourth-rounder (No. 133), three seventh-rounders (Nos. 243, 244, 249).
    Baltimore Ravens (four): one fourth-rounder (No. 130), one-fifth-rounder (No. 168), one sixth-rounder (No. 203), one seventh-rounder (No. 247).
    Tennessee Titans (three): one third-rounder (No. 97), one sixth-rounder (No. 202), one seventh-rounder (N0. 248).
    San Francisco 49ers (three): one fourth-rounder (No. 131), two seventh-rounders (Nos. 246, 252).
    Houston Texans (two): one third-rounder (No. 95), one sixth-rounder (No. 201).
    Kansas City Chiefs (two): one third-rounder (No. 96), one sixth-rounder (No. 2o4).
    Detroit Lions (two): one fourth-rounder (No. 132), one seventh-rounder (No. 245).
    Miami Dolphins (two): one fifth-rounder (No. 166), one seventh-rounder (No. 250).
    Cincinnati Bengals (two): two seventh-rounders (Nos. 240, 251).
    Seattle Seahawks (two): two seventh-rounders (Nos. 241, 242).
    Green Bay Packers (one): a fifth-rounder (No. 167).
    Oakland Raiders (one): a sixth-rounder (No. 205).
    Pittsburgh Steelers (one): a sixth-rounder (No. 206).
    Philadelphia Eagles (one): a seventh-rounder (No. 239).
    New York Giants (one): a seventh-rounder (No. 253).
    Indianapolis Colts (one): a seventh-rounder (No. 254).
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,349
    Oh good, no more speculating
  6. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    A guy that has played defensive end and has no college catches
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,883
    I actually liked the move. The league had just seen Gronk demolish the league and Thompson's physical skill set is very Gronk-like. I'm not saying he'll be anywhere near Gronk but as a 5th round pick it was worth it to take the shot. He also played TE in HS and was recruited as a TE. It's not like he's never played the position before. Gates didn't play college football at all and Jimmy Graham only played one year, didn't stop them.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,349
    I see Alex1939 finally decided to use himself in his avatar.
  9. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    I don't know which is best for finding a late rnd gem. Is it better to target a specific guy and move up to get him or better to take flyers on 2 guys and hope that 1 of them hits.

We could combine our 3rd and 4th rnd picks to move back into the later 2nd rnd and then still have our comp pick late in the 3rd rnd which would act like our early 4th.
  10. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    He would have been there in the 7th or on the street after the draft but we actually traded up to take a guy with 0 college catches that is a work out wonder. I have seen nothing to compare him to any of these TE. He runs well and that is it. This organization loves drafting TE's. I hope he is great but it was a major reach and we traded away a pick to move up to do it.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.