Titans add three compensatory draft picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gunny, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan Jones

Bryan Jones Practice Squad

2. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

I' like to see them take Cyprien with the 39th pick then go o-line with at least one of the 3rd rounders

3. Bryan Jones

I'd be down with that. Its a little earlier than i would want a safety but if he is there i like it.. I still think they will take a guard in the 2nd though..

4. Bryan Jones

Atlanta Falcons (four picks): one fourth-rounder (No. 133), three seventh-rounders (Nos. 243, 244, 249).
    Baltimore Ravens (four): one fourth-rounder (No. 130), one-fifth-rounder (No. 168), one sixth-rounder (No. 203), one seventh-rounder (No. 247).
    Tennessee Titans (three): one third-rounder (No. 97), one sixth-rounder (No. 202), one seventh-rounder (N0. 248).
    San Francisco 49ers (three): one fourth-rounder (No. 131), two seventh-rounders (Nos. 246, 252).
    Houston Texans (two): one third-rounder (No. 95), one sixth-rounder (No. 201).
    Kansas City Chiefs (two): one third-rounder (No. 96), one sixth-rounder (No. 2o4).
    Detroit Lions (two): one fourth-rounder (No. 132), one seventh-rounder (No. 245).
    Miami Dolphins (two): one fifth-rounder (No. 166), one seventh-rounder (No. 250).
    Cincinnati Bengals (two): two seventh-rounders (Nos. 240, 251).
    Seattle Seahawks (two): two seventh-rounders (Nos. 241, 242).
    Green Bay Packers (one): a fifth-rounder (No. 167).
    Oakland Raiders (one): a sixth-rounder (No. 205).
    Pittsburgh Steelers (one): a sixth-rounder (No. 206).
    Philadelphia Eagles (one): a seventh-rounder (No. 239).
    New York Giants (one): a seventh-rounder (No. 253).
    Indianapolis Colts (one): a seventh-rounder (No. 254).

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh good, no more speculating

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

A guy that has played defensive end and has no college catches

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I actually liked the move. The league had just seen Gronk demolish the league and Thompson's physical skill set is very Gronk-like. I'm not saying he'll be anywhere near Gronk but as a 5th round pick it was worth it to take the shot. He also played TE in HS and was recruited as a TE. It's not like he's never played the position before. Gates didn't play college football at all and Jimmy Graham only played one year, didn't stop them.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I see Alex1939 finally decided to use himself in his avatar.

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don't know which is best for finding a late rnd gem. Is it better to target a specific guy and move up to get him or better to take flyers on 2 guys and hope that 1 of them hits.

We could combine our 3rd and 4th rnd picks to move back into the later 2nd rnd and then still have our comp pick late in the 3rd rnd which would act like our early 4th.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He would have been there in the 7th or on the street after the draft but we actually traded up to take a guy with 0 college catches that is a work out wonder. I have seen nothing to compare him to any of these TE. He runs well and that is it. This organization loves drafting TE's. I hope he is great but it was a major reach and we traded away a pick to move up to do it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar