Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans agree to terms with DL Ropati Pitoitua

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Mar 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    With a stout defensive line, McCarthy will be free to run around and injury himself in new and creative ways.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    It's not typically RB's that hurt backers. It's usually getting smashed by big ass O-linemen and fullbacks who have made it to the second level because the D-line didn't handle it's business. Good D-lines keep backers clean and free them up to make plays. Yeah, TE's can hurt LB's too but it's far more likely they get hurt through contact with O linemen and fullbacks. We've made the D-line much more stout. If they play well and McCarthy still gets hurt, cut him immediately because nothing will help.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699

Great point. I was just trying to tell the dude that a LB can get hurt in many different ways beside the RB coming at them at full speed.

Moral of the story is, is that Colin is fragile and it's maybe time to move on.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $426
    And I think your point is irrelevant because it goes without saying.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699

Yawns!!!
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    Football is such a crazy sport. People think it's all about the big hits but in reality people get hurt in the dumbest ways. I personally avoid being anywhere near the pile after the whistle blows. F that noise. You're not rolling my ankles.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    I wouldn't give a **** about my ankles

UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    Ugh, no thank you. That was kinda suspect too... Cats are getting way too comfortable with each other out there
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    We'll pull a Eric Decker, trip over a yard line, and sprain his spleen.. out for the year.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    Being stepped on and pinched sucked. I always took a beating under piles.