Titans agree to terms with Pollard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I like it, some attitude, smash mouth... I am trying to not to get to excited and break my cynical natured character but.... I am starting to get optimistic about next season...

Then again the Titans have fooled me before (IE last year, year before last, year before that....)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Love it.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Titans signed SS Bernard Pollard, formerly of the Ravens, to a one-year contract.
    Pollard is one of the most fearsome head-hunters in the league and led the Ravens in tackles last year, but there's a reason he's on his fourth team in seven years. Previous reports stated the 28-year-old is a problem in the locker room and nearly staged a mutiny in Baltimore last year. He also struggles mightily in coverage, where ProFootballFocus ranked him 68th among 85 qualifying safeties. Pollard will give the Titans some toughness as he steps in ahead of George Wilson opposite Michael Griffin, but there's more name than game here.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Still need proper coaches..

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I love that video, it's hilarious.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not so sure he's going to play ahead of Wilson. Pollard is really bad in coverage.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Weird. Everything I've heard says he is a leader in the locker room. Harbaugh himself said as much.

8. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Love it!

Right or wrong moves, the FO is serious about making changes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm still hoping we pickup one 3rdC-4th for depth at FS. George Wilson is 32, he has a 2year contract and is getting up there. Griffin sucks. Pollard is a good player, and only 28, but on a 1 year deal. Martin was a 6th rounder, has potential, but don't expect anything great. I'd love to pickup DJ Swearinger with our 3rd.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Could this mean that Griffin is now trade bait?

A lot of people seem to think highly of him. At least thats what I hear on Sirius NFL Radio. If someone is willing to trade us for him, I would be all about pulling the trigger and replacing him with Pollard. He can't possibly be any worse in coverage than Griffin and at least hes not afraid to hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar